Hellooo again! So I have been nominated by the lovely Isabel from I Is For Iz for The Sunshine Award, which helps followers get to know a little about you with some random facts. So here we go!
1. Display the award.
2. Say "thank you" to the wonderful person that nominated you. THANK YOU ISABEL ;)
3. Share 10 interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate some of your favourite blogs.
5. Link to the nominated blogs, and share the news with them!
1. I have never had chicken pox. If I was to catch it now, there is a high chance I would have it in the form of shingles :|
2. Growing up I always wanted to be a Vet because I love animals, but have recently decided to train to be a Primary School Teacher.
3. I have a talent for pulling the ugliest face you have ever seen, mwahaha! If someone requests a picture then I will show you, but until then.. I think it's best you don't see.
4. I am bordering on having an obsession with Paramore. They are just the best band ever! I can listen to every single album and never get bored.
5. I work in a pub as a barmaid therefore I have TOP BANTER. yeah right
6. When I'm in my car, I love driving around with Fleetwood Mac on full blast singing my head off!
7. I don't like sounding narcissistic but I actually think I can be funny sometimes. You'll have to ask my close friends about that one! Maybe everyone is laughing at me not with me...
8. I am SUCH a big kid! I absolutely love climbing trees, going on swings, bike rides, rolling in mud; anything which involves me running around like a loon!
9. I am extremely sociable. I manage to strike up random conversations with just about anybody and I feel like everyone should make an effort to do things for other people! Even if you have never met someone before, just smiling at them might be the difference between them feeling lonely and down or them thinking it is lovely of someone to smile at them!
10. I am a bit of a quitter. I'm not as bad any more, but especially when I was younger I had a bad habit of starting a new hobby, spending loads of money on it then getting disinterested. I think it's because I have a bit of an addictive personality eeek. I have owned guitars, a drum kit, a piano, taken Karate lessons, Tae Kwon Do lessons, sailing lessons, etc etc... I'm sorry!
Wow that was a lot harder than it looked! I hope you all enjoyed reading and I nominate:
I hope you can all manage to do it, and please let me know so I can read them! :)